- Not pestered or molested; left in peace: they allowed him to pass unmolestedMore example sentences
- What about the rest of the society and their right to live in peace, unmolested by criminals who know how to milk the constitution down to the last drop so that they can be free to keep the rest of the society in fear.
- You can lie on the beach here in peace, unmolested by the salesmen who seem have colonised almost every beach in places such as Thailand.
- But in our yard, pecan trees grew in unmolested safety.
More definitions of unmolestedDefinition of unmolested in:
- The British & World English dictionary