- Not noticed or remarked upon: protests went unnoted by the media the music of hitherto unnoted placesMore example sentences
- One celebration that should not pass unnoted occurred at the 92nd Street Y over a recent weekend.
- Almost unnoted, however, was the opposition of one Democratic senator, West Virginia's Robert Byrd, and eight Democratic Congressmen.
- Isn't this, too, a massive intelligence failure, even if massively unnoted by the media?
More definitions of unnotedDefinition of unnoted in:
- The British & World English dictionary