adjective[usually as complement]
- Not noticed: a deliberate kick that went unnoticed by the refereeMore example sentences
- This strength of character has not gone unnoticed by Indian women, who have found much in her to applaud.
- He had transformed from the quiet and unnoticed prince to the strong and passionate captain.
- I just kept my end of the deal by staying quiet and unnoticed to the rest of society.
More definitions of unnoticedDefinition of unnoticed in:
- The British & World English dictionary