1Not marked with or assigned a number.
- This definition includes periodicals, newspapers, annuals (reports, yearbooks, directories, etc.), journals, memoirs, proceedings, transactions of societies, monographic series, and unnumbered series.
- And because there are usually unnumbered seats people get there very early, and so they've got time to settle in and you can watch the actors getting ready, that's very unusual in a western theatre tradition.
- Not the teeming thousands of ex-first class rail travellers who now jostle each other to grab unnumbered window and aisle seats having paid 30 per cent less than regular airline fares.
2Not counted, typically because very great.
- I am angry for the innocent, unnumbered and uncounted Iraqi civilians who have perished.
- Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered Blinky made it through to the final.
- Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great.
Words that rhyme with unnumberedunencumbered
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of unnumbered in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.