- Not helpful or cooperative.More example sentences
- Amar and his friends tried their best to turn the area into a dance floor, inviting an unobliging audience with some neat hip-hop moves.
- Not only that: he is an unobliging historian, being thin on context and causes.
- The Epidamnians in 435 asked Delphi whether they should transfer their allegiance from their unobliging mother-city Corcyra to Corcyra's own mother-city Corinth.
More definitions of unobligingDefinition of unobliging in:
- The British & World English dictionary