- Not obscured.More example sentences
- This initially meant they were loath to adopt a reportage style, preferring empty streets and unobscured buildings, with people represented only to provide an area of scale or as pure portraiture.
- I rushed out of the tent, past the wicker basket stall and narrowly avoiding the Victorian steam organ, and pushed a couple of small children aside to ensure I had an unobscured ringside view at the racing arena.
- A recent study estimated that 99% of the population of America and Western Europe never see a clear night sky unobscured by dust, smog and light pollution.
More definitions of unobscuredDefinition of unobscured in:
- The British & World English dictionary