- Not having been ordained as a priest or minister.More example sentences
- On such occasions my unease has been all the more apparent because these unordained ministers do not share it.
- One unordained woman minister expressed gratitude that she had never been ordained.
- Unprecedented numbers were joining the ranks of the church's vowed celibates (priests, unordained brothers and nuns) to staff this vast infrastructure.
More definitions of unordainedDefinition of unordained in:
- The British & World English dictionary