- Not oxidized.More example sentences
- None of these features was seen on our unoxidized Belgian specimens.
- Its mineralogy is complex with multiple representatives in most chemical groups, yet virtually all of the primary, unoxidized ores are dominated by a single zinc mineral, sphalerite.
- An enormous amount of mineralization remained, but it consisted only of deep, unoxidized sulfides so low in grade that mining them was not economical.
More definitions of unoxidizedDefinition of unoxidized in:
- The British & World English dictionary