- Not pasteurized: unpasteurized milkMore example sentences
- The full product range includes pasteurised and unpasteurised cow, goat and sheep's milk cheeses.
- Of course, in the intervening years, I've forgotten some of it but I still remember filling my milk container (perk of the job) with fresh, creamy (skimmed off the top of the tank), unpasteurised milk.
- It's made in Berkshire from unpasteurised sheep's milk, usually reserved for firmer cheeses, but Wigmore is soft and voluptuous.
More definitions of unpasteurizedDefinition of unpasteurized in:
- The British & World English dictionary