Not perturbed or concerned: Kenneth seems unperturbed by the news
More example sentences
- However, the filmmaker who cleared the film with the censor board earlier this month seems unperturbed by the controversies.
- The man whose Naya Theatre group revived theatre in the 60's is unperturbed by controversy and likes to move on.
- The life-like bambini appeared unperturbed, their faces calm and angelic, their wide eyes turned to the sky.
- More example sentences
- On the last, Lowry unperturbedly observed, ‘It was because it was an explosive issue and museums happened to be part of the tinder in the fire.’
- And if you have to ask, you'll never find out,’ Shelley said unperturbedly.
- As the two females got back to their feet and straightened, they coolly observed Evelyn, who regarded them just as unperturbedly.