- Having no mechanical source of power for propulsion.More example sentences
- Tow a glider that is a light-sport aircraft or unpowered ultralight vehicle in accordance with 91.309…
- More progress was made in the inter-war era in the development of the autogiro, which had an unpowered overhead rotor blade driven by the airflow from a conventional tractor propeller in the nose.
- The powered phase is followed by an unpowered glide from Mach 0.9 down to Mach 0.3, when the parachute system deploys.
More definitions of unpoweredDefinition of unpowered in:
- The British & World English dictionary