Definition of unquestionable in English:
Not able to be disputed or doubted: his musicianship is unquestionable
More example sentences
- Is the evidence genuine and of unquestionable origin?
- We still tend to consider people in higher positions unmovable and unquestionable, just like our kings were.
- Spartan dominance rose from its unquestionable position as the preeminent continental army of the region.
- Example sentences
- Although most leaders were democratic in the manner mentioned above, the permanence and ‘unquestionability ‘of their status could not be denied.’
- Their claims cannot be objective while they claim unquestionability in attempting to do the impossible.
- From the outset of our candidate initiation rituals, we are accustomed to the unquestionability of our training plan.
- [sentence adverb]: unquestionably, the loss of his father was a grievous blowMore example sentences
- Both sides in turn had matchwinning chances, but in the end the draw was unquestionably the fairest result.
- And what comes out of the oven is unquestionably, unarguably, indisputably, a brick.
- It has enlisted some good people and unquestionably has achieved some positive results for the economy.
Pronunciation: /-blē/ /-ˈkweSH-/adverb
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan