Definition of unquestionable in English:
Not able to be disputed or doubted: his musicianship is unquestionable
More example sentences
- Is the evidence genuine and of unquestionable origin?
- We still tend to consider people in higher positions unmovable and unquestionable, just like our kings were.
- Spartan dominance rose from its unquestionable position as the preeminent continental army of the region.
- Example sentences
- Although most leaders were democratic in the manner mentioned above, the permanence and ‘unquestionability ‘of their status could not be denied.’
- Their claims cannot be objective while they claim unquestionability in attempting to do the impossible.
- From the outset of our candidate initiation rituals, we are accustomed to the unquestionability of our training plan.
- [sentence adverb]: unquestionably, the loss of his father was a grievous blowMore example sentences
- Both sides in turn had matchwinning chances, but in the end the draw was unquestionably the fairest result.
- And what comes out of the oven is unquestionably, unarguably, indisputably, a brick.
- It has enlisted some good people and unquestionably has achieved some positive results for the economy.
Pronunciation: /ˌənˈkwesCHənəblē/ /ˌənˈkweSHCHənəblē/adverb
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.