- Not reconciled or converted to the current political theory or movement: an unreconstructed elitistMore example sentences
- But, contrary to the way outsiders love to categorise the unreconstructed left, they treated those who did not share their belief system with much good-humoured tolerance.
- Like many on the left today, he is an unreconstructed materialist.
- This Government is a bunch of unreconstructed socialists.
More definitions of unreconstructedDefinition of unreconstructed in:
- The British & World English dictionary