- 1Remove the saddle from (a horse or other ridden animal).More example sentences
- Next, the horses are unsaddled and judged at halter in ranch conformation.
- The drover got to work unhitching the oxen, and the horsemen unsaddled their horses and led them to the trees and hobbled them.
- Jesse returned just as they were unsaddling the horses back at the ranch.
- 1.1Dislodge from a saddle.More example sentences
- His balance was thrown off, but he was not unsaddled until the horse went about twenty feet more.
- Emily became unsaddled as her pony made its way from rock ledge to rock ledge.
- The first knight to charge unsaddled him.
More definitions of unsaddleDefinition of unsaddle in:
- The British & World English dictionary