- Not salted: unsalted butterMore example sentences
- The co-op's Summer Gold salted and unsalted butter is also made in small batches at an old-fashioned, local creamery in Hope, Minn., using only sweet cream from the co-op's grass-fed cows.
- The awareness of the distinction salted / unsalted would have been strong in the Middle Ages because meat was regularly parboiled to tenderize it before roasting or frying.
- There are lots of choices like this to be made; salted or unsalted butter, smoked or unsmoked bacon, eggs three ways and so on.
More definitions of unsaltedDefinition of unsalted in:
- The British & World English dictionary