Definition of unshrinkable in English:
(Of fabric, etc.) not liable to shrink.
- Wool, on the other hand, if made soft and unshrinkable, would be the perfect underwear for battle.
- Where unshrinkable fill is used the excavation must be plated or closed to traffic for a minimum of 24 hours after fill placement.
- The result is an unshrinkable, soft but durable material that makes beautiful scarves, mittens, shawls and hats woven in village specific patterns.
- Example sentences
- Although the frictional properties of the fibres were unaffected, a high degree of unshrinkability was obtained by such treatment.
- The new catalogue offers a line of professional garments which combines the quality of cotton-polyester, washable at 60°C, with the wear resistance and unshrinkability of the material.
- For the production of Dublo socks, a result of a pluriennal experience in the sector of man's socks, we use the best fibres, such us silks, cotton, wools with characteristics of unshrinkability, anallergic and long lasting sparkling colors.
Definition of unshrinkable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan