(Of fabric, etc.) not liable to shrink.
More example sentences
- Wool, on the other hand, if made soft and unshrinkable, would be the perfect underwear for battle.
- Where unshrinkable fill is used the excavation must be plated or closed to traffic for a minimum of 24 hours after fill placement.
- The result is an unshrinkable, soft but durable material that makes beautiful scarves, mittens, shawls and hats woven in village specific patterns.
- More example sentences
- Although the frictional properties of the fibres were unaffected, a high degree of unshrinkability was obtained by such treatment.
- The new catalogue offers a line of professional garments which combines the quality of cotton-polyester, washable at 60°C, with the wear resistance and unshrinkability of the material.
- For the production of Dublo socks, a result of a pluriennal experience in the sector of man's socks, we use the best fibres, such us silks, cotton, wools with characteristics of unshrinkability, anallergic and long lasting sparkling colors.
Definition of unshrinkable in:
- The British & World English dictionary