Definition of unsigned in English:
1Not identified or authorized by a person’s signature: an unsigned check
More example sentences
- Likewise, it is permissible for the nurse to obtain the patient's signature on a previously unsigned consent form and then to witness that consent.
- Initial difficulties in identifying the unsigned painting were made worse by some bad restorative work, which blurred the distinctive Van Gogh style.
- This may come as a surprise, but the Professor has already written a cheque: an unsigned one for the generous sum of two cents.
1.1(Of a musician or sports player) not having signed a contract of employment.
- December 20: The last day for teams to offer 2006 contracts to unsigned players.
- ‘It was an idea I'd had for a while to make a CD of local unsigned musicians and give the profits to charity; and I realised if I wanted to do I should just get on with it,’ said Dave.
- What if you took the $300,000 and gave $3000 each to help a hundred struggling painters or first-time novelists or unsigned musicians?
2 Mathematics & Computing Not having a plus or minus sign, or a bit representing this.
- Here is how this four byte sequence is interpreted as an unsigned integer under the two ordering conventions.
- At times, it is necessary to coerce an unsigned integer from one type to another, resulting in a change in the number of bits used to represent the number.
- As you might imagine, an unsigned integer is either positive or zero.
Words that rhyme with unsignedaffined, behind, bind, blind, find, hind, humankind, interwind, kind, mankind, mind, nonaligned, resigned, rind, unaligned, unassigned, unconfined, undefined, undersigned, undesigned, unlined, unrefined, wynd
Definition of unsigned in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.