- 1Not seeking the company of others: woodchucks lead a relatively unsocial lifeMore example sentences
- I like people, I'm just unsocial because of my hearing, not antisocial.
- Watching her 13-year-old daughter falter in her studies and become more and more unsocial has firmed Yang's decision to divorce.
- Through this isolation, people have become unsocial and full of apprehension about trusting or opening up to each other.
- 1.1Causing annoyance and disapproval in others; antisocial: the unsocial behavior of young teenagersMore example sentences
- However they are adamant that they will not be ‘unfairly imposed upon to accept further abuse through property damage, theft and general unsocial behaviour’.
- Deputy Sen O Fearghail, who also heads the Cill Dara Housing Association, said in the CYMS on Friday, that unsocial behaviour among tenants would not be tolerated.
- ‘Gardaí have been called there on numerous occasions and there's a lot of unsocial behaviour going on,’ he said.
- More example sentences
- Any unsocially aggressive men will have to answer to brothel security or the police, of course.
- Im not interested in the dumb, slobby, burger-eating, beer-drinking unsocially aware girls.
- Here is Marx the future socialist, unsocially shunning his school fellows while his mental acrobatics charm Ludwig von Westphalen, a much older man of a much higher social position.
See unsociable (usage).