- (Of an item) not sold: numerous copies of the book remained unsold please return any unsold tickets by November 9More example sentences
- Tickets are to be sold in advance of the event and a ticket sales area will be included in the marquee for the sale of any unsold tickets.
- You won't find Dell with unsold inventory because it hardly has any.
- The continued gains in sales have drawn down the inventory of unsold homes.
More definitions of unsoldDefinition of unsold in:
- The British & World English dictionary