- Not asked for; given or done voluntarily: unsolicited junk mailMore example sentences
- And studios mostly don't steal ideas from unsolicited scripts that come in, because if you do that you do get sued.
- I don't buy things at the door, or from an unsolicited phone call.
- How dare I not take her unsolicited advice on the use of a cooking oil!
- More example sentences
- In the fifteenth century, authors rarely produced their works unsolicitedly.
- In the airport, please do not trust unofficial taxi drivers that unsolicitedly offer you their services.
- Every day, literally, unsolicitedly, volumes of poetry, published and unpublished, reach me in the mail.