- Not solved: an unsolved mysteryMore example sentences
- Many believed that the smooch was contrived for the camera but the identities of the sailor and the nurse have remained an unsolved mystery.
- But when it comes to London's transport system a number of mysteries remain unsolved.
- The mystery remains unsolved, essentially, and it is up to the reader to decide which voice he or she wants to listen to.
More definitions of unsolvedDefinition of unsolved in:
- The British & World English dictionary