- Not sorted or arranged: a mass of unsorted papersMore example sentences
- I have hundreds of unsorted papers describing new worlds and races, mostly futuristic settings, but I have hardly any stories to go with them.
- He had stopped writing now and had propped his head on his hand which was resting atop hundreds of unsorted papers.
- According to the Environment Agency, about half of the 8m tons of green bin material thrown out each year in the UK ends up overseas. The BBC revealed 500 tons had been shipped unsorted to Indonesia.
More definitions of unsortedDefinition of unsorted in:
- The British & World English dictionary