Definition of unstinting in English:
Given or giving without restraint; unsparing: he was unstinting in his praise
More example sentences
- My unstinting generosity of character is pain sometimes.
- I humbly request to be included among the latter and to be allowed to quote an example of his unstinting kindness and generosity.
- I would like to thank all of them for their unstinting generosity.
- Example sentences
- We're here under the guidance of Claire and Duncan, our unstintingly enthusiastic guides from the Dragoman Overland adventure tour company, in whose Mercedes Benz converted truck we plan to forge a 500-mile circular journey.
- On behalf of the York branch I thank all our supporters and volunteers who gave their time so unstintingly during 2004 to enable the Alzheimer's Society to support those with dementia, and their carers, in the area.
- She said: ‘Since taking over as chairman in 1991 he has given unstintingly of his time and enthusiasm.’
Words that rhyme with unstintingprinting
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan