Not successful: an unsuccessful transition period
More example sentences
- To discriminate between successful and unsuccessful interventions we need evidence.
- That is not restricted to the situation where the claimant is successful or unsuccessful.
- He has already made two unsuccessful attempts at raising finance to fund an expansion programme.
- Example sentences
- ‘I'm loose,’ he said, trying with great unsuccessfulness to float face down.
- These boys represent the evidence which proves the unsuccessfulness of this treatment.
- Major factors that influence student unsuccessfulness as determined by the results of this study are presented below.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.