Definition of unswerving in English:
Not changing or becoming weaker; steady or constant: unswerving loyalty
More example sentences
- So from this day forward, in accordance with his thesis, the human race will be unswerving in its dedication to fulfilling this end; all human efforts will henceforth be directed towards blowing up the sun.
- But the reserve's defenders were unswerving in their commitment to a greater cause: conserving the region's biodiversity for the benefit of mankind.
- The Green Party has demonstrated absolute support and has been unswerving in its commitment.
- Example sentences
- To remember those simple truths, and feel unswervingly confident in them, is almost enough for a protest.
- While such a sophisticated politician was well aware of the pitfalls involved in fiercely defending his policies and sticking unswervingly to his principles, with hindsight this decision can be seen as fatally flawed.
- The whole trade mess illustrates that sometimes the shrewdest political strategy is to unswervingly follow ideological principles.
Words that rhyme with unswervingIrving, serving
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.