Not changing or becoming weaker; steady or constant: unswerving loyalty
More example sentences
- So from this day forward, in accordance with his thesis, the human race will be unswerving in its dedication to fulfilling this end; all human efforts will henceforth be directed towards blowing up the sun.
- But the reserve's defenders were unswerving in their commitment to a greater cause: conserving the region's biodiversity for the benefit of mankind.
- The Green Party has demonstrated absolute support and has been unswerving in its commitment.
- More example sentences
- To remember those simple truths, and feel unswervingly confident in them, is almost enough for a protest.
- While such a sophisticated politician was well aware of the pitfalls involved in fiercely defending his policies and sticking unswervingly to his principles, with hindsight this decision can be seen as fatally flawed.
- The whole trade mess illustrates that sometimes the shrewdest political strategy is to unswervingly follow ideological principles.