- Detach (something) by the removal of tacks.More example sentences
- On the other side of the bed she was hurriedly untacking the pictures she had drawn from the walls.
- I untacked the paper from the wall and slipped it into my suitcase.
- Remove the saddle and bridle from (a horse).More example sentences
- One at a time, each horse was untacked and turned loose in my arena.
- After you untack your horse, use water (warm water, if it is available) to sponge off the areas that have become sweaty - the saddle area, chest, and behind the tail are the areas where your horse is most likely to sweat.
- They walked around the barn, dismounted, then untacked and groomed the horses again.