- (Of land) not prepared and cultivated for crops.More example sentences
- They will point out that even in the settlement people are starting to make their own gardens, while others are joining them in the untilled lands.
- They found tire pressure to be more uniform on tilled soils than on untilled clay soils.
- Nor did a continued decline in the price of horses and grain seem likely at a time when the supply of untilled arable land in the United States was running out.
More definitions of untilledDefinition of untilled in:
- The British & World English dictionary