- 1Not turned: unturned soilMore example sentences
- We are all accountable, especially me, and no stone will be left unturned to make sure we act like a team with championship ambitions.
- As for the outcome, there's little doubt no stone was left unturned in the search for the crack.
- No stone should be left unturned in bringing those responsible for these deplorable attacks to justice.
- 2(Of a wooden object) not shaped on a lathe.More example sentences
- For the crib, choose slatted or unturned posts.
More definitions of unturnedDefinition of unturned in:
- The British & World English dictionary