- (Of a dress) not having a structured waistline; loose-fitting.More example sentences
- She was the first out onstage, in an aqua-blue, long-sleeved, unwaisted dress; it had half of a beaded brown sunburst emanating from her left hip.
- Her unwaisted dress is silk, the colors blending like tie-dye, and she wears her hair plaited under an embroidered square cap.
- A fortnight later, the parade over, our visitors were granted an audience with the Chief Worshipful Grand Orangutantrum, who wore a dog collar and a long, unwaisted priestly shift.
More definitions of unwaistedDefinition of unwaisted in:
- The British & World English dictionary