- Not hurt or injured.More example sentences
- ‘C'mon’, Vincent grabbed her unwounded arm and ran her outside to his car in the back.
- The Japanese had built up earlier in the century an almost universal conviction that surrender was the unspeakable disgrace, for a fighting man; until very late in the war, hardly any of their troops surrendered unwounded.
- Overall, more than five thousand of the attackers had been killed or wounded, many of the latter being taken prisoner, and in addition fifteen hundred unwounded prisoners had been taken.
More definitions of unwoundedDefinition of unwounded in:
- The British & World English dictionary