verb (unwraps, unwrapping, unwrapped)[with object]
- Remove the wrapping from a package: children excitedly unwrapping and playing with their new presentsMore example sentences
- She draped the cloak across a chair and began to unwrap the long package that she carried.
- It is a memory of them unwrapping the packages on the floor and excitedly talking to one another.
- I began to unwrap the box and as I opened the cover I glanced inside and there was nothing inside.
More definitions of unwrapDefinition of unwrap in:
- The British & World English dictionary