- (Especially of fabric or a person’s skin) free from wrinkles.More example sentences
- For example, an upholstered piece measures up if the inner padding and springs aren't discernible, and if taut, unwrinkled fabric smoothly wraps the contours.
- He was a handsome man at six feet tall, with a head full of light brown hair and unwrinkled skin.
- When shopping for blueberries at market, choose the ones that appear plump, unwrinkled and free of leaves and stems.
More definitions of unwrinkledDefinition of unwrinkled in:
- The British & World English dictionary