North American informal
Vomit: [no object]: don’t let her upchuck on him [with object]: I almost upchucked my toasted marshmallows
More example sentences
- I still feel like upchucking, but I'm listening to the Katy Rose album and strangely it's making me feel better.
- I also discovered he'd upchucked in the basement.
- I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders and I looked behind me (in between upchucks, that is).
Matter vomited from the stomach.
- The previous night's memorable madness in Apartment 15B rushes back to the young man along with the nauseating odor of upchuck, but he plays it cool, acting the wide-eyed innocent who doesn't have a clue.
- Except while you are teetering on the precipice of your next upchuck, the only thing you crave is to be distracted.
- After last night, we really didn't need to be regaled with other upchuck anecdotes.
Words that rhyme with upchuckbuck, Canuck, chuck, cluck, cruck, duck, luck, muck, pluck, puck, ruck, schmuck, shuck, struck, stuck, suck, truck, tuck, yuck
Definition of upchuck in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.