- 1Give increased importance, rank or weighting to: some advertisers upweighted TV, while others upweighted pressMore example sentences
- You can also upweight bids to target by age, gender, location and time and day of search.
- The benefits of a successful tackle upweights the consequences of an unsuccessful tackle.
- Those who miss a midterm and have beforehand obtained permission will have their final grades calculated by proportionately upweighting all the other components of the grade.
- 2 Finance Increase the proportion of (an asset or asset class) in a portfolio or fund: an opportunity to upweight equities where feasible within your risk profileMore example sentences
- However, upweighting is slow, possibly because it may be maladaptive to upweight quickly to any change in sensory conditions.
- Today Sable & Shuck announced plans to increase its acquisitions dramatically by upweighting marketing activity in the summer of 2004.