- A salt or ester of uric acid.More example sentences
- This may be due to genetic factors, but usually drugs including alcohol result in the low urate renal clearance.
- Their urinary urate concentrations rose after they ate cherries, with peak excretion taking place three hours later.
- The dietary need for potassium is obviated by the fact that there is a certain loss of potassium secreted with urates in the urine.
More definitions of urateDefinition of urate in:
- The British & World English dictionary