1Relating to urine.
- Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.
- She warns that any man who believes he may suffer from a urinary problem should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis before self - treating.
- Her indwelling urinary catheter was removed, and her urine output remained in normal range.
1.1Relating to or denoting the system of organs, structures, and ducts by which urine is produced and discharged, in mammals comprising the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
- The urinary system consists of the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra.
- Infections in the kidney can spread through the urinary system to the bladder.
- Your urinary system is composed of your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of urinary in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.