- another term for kidney tubule.More example sentences
- These structures are not considered to be part of the nephron, but are part of the uriniferous tubule.
- The functional unit in the kidney of all vertebrates is the uriniferous tubule comprising a nephron and a collecting tubule.
- Urine, consisting of these metabolic wastes plus variable amounts of water, passes through a network of small uriniferous tubules and collecting ducts within the kidney.
More definitions of uriniferous tubuleDefinition of uriniferous tubule in:
- The British & World English dictionary