- 1Of or relating to the uterus or womb: uterine contractionsMore example sentences
- The team infused IV fluids directly into the uterus to maintain uterine volume and prevent placental separation.
- I found the chapter on glandular lesions of the uterine cervix to be clear and useful.
- Preeclampsia also increases the risk of placental abruption in which the placenta separates from the uterine wall before delivery.
- 1.1 [attributive] Born of the same mother but not having the same father: a uterine sisterMore example sentences
- In case the deceased has left no ascendant or descendent but has left the uterine brother and sister, each of the two inherit one sixth.
- She had bequeathed during her death-illness one third of her property to her uterine sister.
- It is universally agreed that the siblings referred to in this verse are uterine siblings.
More definitions of uterineDefinition of uterine in:
- The British & World English dictionary