- A knife with a small sharp blade, often retractable, designed to cut wood, cardboard, and other materials.More example sentences
- Use a notched blade knife or a utility knife to trim the vinyl.
- Get a metal utility knife with retractable, replaceable blades, along with a pack of heavy-duty blades.
- Run a sharp utility knife or single-edge razor blade between the spline and the metal frame to cut off excess screening.
More definitions of utility knifeDefinition of utility knife in:
- The British & World English dictionary