- Of or relating to a wife.More example sentences
- The women's auxiliaries articulated an uxorial identity for their members and stressed the importance of well-managed homes with competent wives at the helm.
- Wormholes, the first of my uxorial collaborations, is a game of starship tactics.
- While she never seems to have shied away from revealing every detail about her sex life, on this subject she remains studiously tight-lipped, only hinting about her own uxorial conflicts.
early 19th century: from Latin uxor 'wife' + -ial.
More definitions of uxorialDefinition of uxorial in:
- The British & World English dictionary