- Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, the human form of mad cow disease. Sometimes referred to as nvCJD (new variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease).More example sentences
- The Department of Health has said that no evidence exists that vCJD has ever been transmitted through blood or blood products.
- Scientists have identified a new strain of vCJD which could strike people previously unaffected by the disease.
- There have been around 141 definite or probable deaths from vCJD since monitoring of the disease began.
More definitions of vCJDDefinition of vCJD in:
- The British & World English dictionary