- The quality of being exciting, vigorous, or sexually attractive: she’s lost none of her va-va-voom since giving birth to her daughterMore example sentences
- Dolce & Gabbana are the people to go to for curve-hugging va-va-voom.
- Presenter Catherine Zeta-Jones also looked smoking hot and defined va-va-voom in her form-fitting, red, beaded, Versace gown complemented by her feminine, flowing, raven hair.
- And for full-on red carpet va-va-voom, the big-budget Sin City, from the golden triumvirate of Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino, should be hard to beat.
adjectiveBack to top
- Sexually attractive: her va-va-voom figureMore example sentences
- She's this tiny little freckled Irish Catholic thing, with a va-va-voom bod and auburn hair in a short, cute pageboy bob, green eyes, a button nose, and a perfect little mouth.
- Far from being depressed, I've relished my new body and been delighted to flirt with my new va-va-voom curves and cleavage (the more so as I know they won't last).
- Then, there were the va-va-voom designer fashions from Tootsies shown in a dazzling runway display.
1950s: representing the sound of a car engine being revved.
More definitions of va-va-voomDefinition of va-va-voom in:
- The British & World English dictionary