- The branch of medicine concerned with the development of vaccines.More example sentences
- The report also details how new technologies promise to create a renaissance in the already energized field of vaccinology.
- An opening plenary review session on vaccinology today will be followed by two plenary sessions on applied immunology.
- The future of vaccinology provides tremendous promise for controlling diseases.
More definitions of vaccinologyDefinition of vaccinology in:
- The British & World English dictionary