- Not presupposing the acceptance of any particular values.More example sentences
- Morality involves value judgments, and I want my intelligences to be value-neutral.
- For that reason, the state should always be value-neutral in framing laws which restrict speech.
- An attempt at a hands-off, entirely value-neutral science education is doomed, either to fail, or to accomplish an entirely pointless success.
More definitions of value-neutralDefinition of value-neutral in:
- The British & World English dictionary