Definition of valueless in English:
Having no value; worthless: cherished but valueless heirlooms
More example sentences
- They're worthless as commodities, but not valueless to humankind.
- It's fine to have compensation, but after three or four year it's valueless.
- Doing so would mean that a product that has a value becomes valueless.
- Example sentences
- The scene of writing is a potential country-at-war, physically contested, overcompetitive, infected, an inescapable grid of emptiness and valuelessness.
- The feeling of valuelessness was reached with the realization that the overall character of existence may not be interpreted by means of the concept of ‘aim,’ the concept of ‘unity,’ or the concept of ‘truth.’
- Likewise, queer theory casts itself not as immorally negative rebellion but as amorally positive, all-embracing, post-humanitarian valuelessness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.