- An interruption in the flow of a liquid through a fuel line or other pipe as a result of vaporization of the liquid.More example sentences
- In-tank pumps run cooler and reduce the potential for vapor lock.
- For example, one summer night, 24 years ago, my brand new car stalled out with vapor lock.
- But the Weber family cited the model's record of 294 fuel vapour locks and 66 engine failures, including nine in the air, and claimed a defective fuel pump was to blame for the plane's nearly flat fall from an altitude of about 800 feet.
More definitions of vapor lockDefinition of vapor lock in:
- The British & World English dictionary