- 1.1A thing shaped like a V: a broken vee of birds points for the marshesMore example sentences
- When they finally came, it was in their tens of thousands, in vees and columns of up to two hundred birds at a time.
- I also love off the shoulder tops, or tops with a deep vee or wide neck.
- Soon the Libyan Sea lay glistering in the vee of the gorge, and as the sides fell away I came into the village of Komitades.
More definitions of veeDefinition of vee in:
- The British & World English dictionary