- A person who does not eat or use animal products: I’m a strict vegan [as modifier]: a vegan dietMore example sentences
- Unlike ovo-lacto vegetarians, vegans have eliminated all animal products from their diets.
- Since cholesterol is found only in animal products such as meat, dairy products and eggs, vegans consume a cholesterol-free diet.
- Mothers who use soya-based formulas are in most cases strict vegetarians or vegans avoiding baby foods made with cow's milk.
More definitions of veganDefinition of vegan in:
- The British & World English dictionary