- An oil derived from plants, e.g., canola oil, olive oil, sunflower oil.More example sentences
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Use olive oil instead of vegetable oil in salad dressings and marinades.
- One of the best is to ensure that your intake of monounsaturated fats is high by regularly eating oily fish, peanuts, almonds and walnuts, as well as using olive oil or other vegetable oils.
More definitions of vegetable oilDefinition of vegetable oil in:
- The British & World English dictionary