Showing strong feeling; forceful, passionate, or intense: her voice was low but vehement vehement criticism
More example sentences
- This prompted some vehement criticism from shareholders in May.
- Some of the most vehement criticism has come from New York itself.
- Leaders of the coalition are vehement in arguing that cooperation with the social movements should be a cornerstone of any new party.
- More example sentences
- He vehemently denied the accusations and was released on bail.
- Essentially, it's the media pundits who most vehemently oppose modernisation.
- Some people don't seem to be very upset by the proposal, while others are vehemently opposed to the move.